You will need to send your NFT from the Palm network to the Ethereum network.
- Ensure you have sufficient DAI in your wallet to pay for the NFT bridge fee. This fee fluctuates based on gas fees and network congestion. You can purchase DAI here
- Use the NFT bridge to transfer your NFT.
- Click the Connect MetaMask button.
- Confirm that the Origin Network and Destination Network are correct. You can also see the current NFT bridge fees at the bottom.
- For the Token dropdown, select the NFT you wish to bridge. In the example below we will use The Currency.
- For the NFT ID dropdown, select the NFT ID number.
- Tick the checkbox “I want to send funds to my address”. Alternatively you can manually enter a different wallet address.
- Click the start transfer button.
- There will be a MetaMask popup asking you to confirm your transaction. You will also see a number of informational updates. The process may take up to 1 hour with no additional updates shown, but the NFT will be transferred.
- Once your NFT is in your MetaMask wallet, you can then transfer it to any other marketplace.
You can now list your NFT for sale on OpenSea. https://support.opensea.io/hc/en-us/articles/360063498333-How- do-I-list-an-NFT-to-sell-
MetaMask does not natively display NFTs, but you can follow this guide to see your NFT. Click Here